Dalhousie University Faculty of Dentistry Interview Questions
Past Interview Questions
Motivation and Insight into Dentistry
- Name one thing you would change if you were to step back into the past
- Explain a time when you missed a class or presentation that you should have attended.
- What is the most stressful part of your academic load?
- When did you know you wanted to become a dentist?
- When you miss a class, who suffers?
- Pretend a group member has accused you of plagiarizing your portion of a project. You vehemently deny it and make a scene. Later you realize that you unknowingly did plagiarize. What would you do?
- Describe a time when someone was angry about something that you did.
- You are accused of plagiarism during a research project, and get angry with the colleague that accuses you of plagiary. You later realise that they were right. What do you?
- Describe a time when you became angry about the way a person had treated you.
- Have you ever disappointed your mother?
- While taking an exam, you see your neighbor cheating. What would you do?
- Describe a situation when your values were tested.
- You are working on a group project and have submitted a piece of work. Most of the group thought the work was great but one individual had several negative comments and changed large portions of the work. How would you handle this situation?
- If you were a TA for a class and a professor approached you wanting you to evaluate a students examination that was scored by a fellow TA and you didn't agree with the mark, how would you handle the situation?
- It is a week before finals and you receive a call that a family member will only survive 1-2 weeks longer. What do you do?
- If your two roommates were fighting, how would you handle it?
- You are working in an organic chemistry lab trying to synthesize a new chemical. Three colleagues have proposed three different methods, how do you decide which to use?
- Explain a time when you challenged or disagreed with authority.
- Describe a situation when you have had to deliver bad new to someone and how you reacted.
- How would you break bad news to someone?
US Dental School Interview Questions
Dentistry Interview Questions & Example Answers
100+ Dentistry Interview Questions
Why Dentistry And Not Medicine: 10 Key Reasons
Dental School Interviews Manual Dexterity: The Complete Guide
30 Dentistry Manual Dexterity Interview Tasks
Dentistry Interviews Ethical Scenarios: Tips, Techniques & Examples
How To Prepare For A Dental School Interview
Online Dentistry Interviews - Common Pitfalls & How To Avoid Them
Dentistry MMI Interviews: The Complete Guide