Sentry Page Protection
Sales Pitch Presentation
Prepare a poster and a two minute presentation, demonstrating your attributes and explaining why you should be offered a place to study Dentistry.
Average Candidate Approach
- Unprofessional poster with excessive writing/substandard images.
- Exceeds the (2 minute) presentation time allowance.
- Poorly prepared/overly rehearsed speech pattern.
- Presentation limited to expressing candidates personal strengths.
Excellent Candidate Approach
A prepared but natural approach, addressing the following areas:
- Overview of presentation
‘Hello, my name is………………….and thank you very much for inviting me today. Over the next 2 minutes, I wish to inform you about some of my personal strengths, why I would like to study Dentistry and in particular I would very much like to be a part of the University of…………………………’
- Introduction to candidate’s strengths
- Why Dentistry and how these strengths relate to being a successful dentist
- Why in particular candidate would like to study at the specified university
- Concludes within specified time frame (aim to use up only 80% of the allocated time frame) to enable a soft natural approach, rather than a rushed approach. Bear in mind, this station is as much about how you say it, as what you say.
- Professional, well presented poster.