Sentry Page Protection
Motivation & Insight into Medicine 2
Why do you want to study at…..eg. King’s College London?
The key to this question is offering well researched, specific answers rather than general information which could apply to any medical school.
Average Candidate Response
- The university has an excellent reputation and serves a very diverse population. It is also associated with a number of reputable hospitals, as well as having an paralleled location.
Excellent Candidate Response
- King’s College London is the largest medical school in Europe and as a result has many opportunities for research.
- The style of teaching suits me: Largely lecture based teaching, lots of anatomy dissection, case based learning with patient contact from the first term.
- King’s College London is an extremely well recognised university which ranks in the top 20 in the world for Medicine.
- It offers excellent facilities for clinical sessions as well as having a wide range of extra-curricular activities.
- Location in the centre of London means it serves a diverse population and so one is likely to come across a wide range of medical conditions.
- King’s College London is also associated with a number of excellent teaching hospitals- Guy’s, St Thomas’, King’s
- It would truly be an honour to study medicine at one of the most established and well respected institutions in the world